April FSA Testing
All MSOL students will test on Monday April 5th at 9:00 am
- All Testing will begin in the morning to allow ample time for any students with extended time.
- All students will be taking the FSA State Writing Exam on campus. It can’t be taken at home.
- Makeup Testing will occur throughout the entire window.
- Please email Kathryn Leeper: email@example.com any questions.
MSOL April Testing Students Only – Testing Details
- MSOL students must report to campus by 9:00 am and dropped off at our Bus Loop
- The 9:00 am arrival allows parents/guardians to bypass traffic of traditional students arriving at school between 8:15-8:35.
- ONLY MSOL students will test in building 6 and the media center . This allows all MSOL to socially distance and test only with other MSOL students.
- MSOL students will not interact with any students in the traditional setting.
- FSA Writing will last approximately 2.5 hours for regular testing time. Regular time MSOL Students may be picked up at 12:00. Extended time MSOL students will be contacted personally and given their testing schedule, but ALL MSOL should arrive by 9:00 am.
- Any MSOL makeup testing sessions will follow the same procedures and will be arranged during the second week in April.